2017 Summer Pre-Season Has Started
The cold winter weather is behind us and with temperatures creeping into the 60's, the team here at Premier Aquatics is at full speed with the preparations for an exciting 2017 summer season.
Here is the process that lays before us:
- Turn on the fresh water at the pool club house. Identify and repairs any winter breaks and plumbing issues.
- Uncover, drain and clean the swimming pool. Identify any repairs needed, obtain timely approval from the owner, complete the work and start filling the pool.
- Once the pool is full, start filtering and complete an inventory of the supplies and equipment on hand. Identify the necessary supplies and submit for approval.
- Organize and clean pool furniture, bathrooms, guard office and pump room.
- Pass health department inspections and proudly post the pool operating permit.
- Train the pool lifeguard staff and set the pool with final cleaning touch ups for opening day.