Check out our job offer for Work & Travel 2019:
The position of lifeguard requires that you enforce rules and safety regulations at a swimming pool and maintain a clean swimming pool environment. Below, you will find the Work & Travel job offer for 2019:
- $10 to $15/Hour: Varies by location
- $11.00/Hour: Swimming Pool Manager
- Average of 40-55 hours per week. This means that the TOTAL number of hours you work throughout the summer will average 40 to 55 hours per week.
- $15 to $22.5/hour will be paid for any hours you work over 40 hours in one week
- $500 end of season bonus (if worked from May 25th to September 3rd)
- $1440 to $1800 per summer
- 200$ if you pass Lifeguard Training abroad before arriving in the USA (Training will be organized by Premier Aquatics in selected countries). This fee will not be refunded in case of visa denial.
- FREE Pool Operator Certificate
- FREE if you pass Lifeguard Training Course and begin work on 5/25/18 and work through and on 9/3/18.
- $75 If you do not work from 5/25/18 through and on 9/3/18.