- Lifeguard Training from American Red Cross
- CPR and First Aid for Professional Rescuer
- Pool Operator’s Training
We offer a partial reimbursement of Lifeguard Training* to our Employees.
*conducted by Premier Aquatics in 2017; terms and conditions apply.
Lifeguard Training Dates 2017:
Lifeguard Training Course #4
April 1, 2017 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
April 2, 2017 | 10:00am to 5:00pm
Lifeguard Training Course #5
April 29, 2017 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
April 30, 2017 | 10:00am to 5:00pm
Lifeguard Training Course #6
May 6, 2017 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
May 7, 2017 | 10:00am to 5:00pm
Employees can register online at www.aquanet.premieraquatics.com
Your login is: your email address
Your password is: was sent to your email address
For details, or questions you can contact us: 703-373-0350 or email email@example.com
To get certifed you must:
- Be at least 15 years of age by the last day of the course attended.
- Successfully complete a pre-course screening.
- Pass a written test with the score of at least 80%.
Pre-course screening session includes the following:
- 100 yards of front crawl using rhythmic breathing and a stabilizing propellant kick
- 100 yards breaststroke
- 100 yards front crawl or breaststroke or combination of both.
- Brick Retrieval Test - Swim 20 yards (front crawl or breast stroke), surface dive to a depth of 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound object, and return with it to the surface, and swim back 20 yards.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using your legs only.