Check out our job offer for Work & Travel 2021:
The position of lifeguard requires that you enforce rules and safety regulations at a swimming pool and maintain a clean swimming pool environment. Below, you will find the Work & Travel Job Offer for 2021:
- $11 to $15/Hour: Varies by location
- $12.00/Hour: Swimming Pool Manager
- Average of 40-55 hours per week. This means that the TOTAL number of hours you work throughout the summer will average 40 to 55 hours per week.
- $15.5/hour to $22.5/hour will be paid for any hours you work over 40 hours in one week
- $1000 end of season bonus (if worked from May 29th to September 6th)
- $1600 to $2000 per summer
- 200$ (REFUNDABLE if you work from May 29th through and on September 6th).Training will be organized by Premier Aquatics in selected countries. This fee will not be refunded in case of visa denial.
- FREE Pool Operator Certificate
- FREE if you pass Lifeguard Training Course and begin work on 5/25/18 and work through and on 9/3/18.
- $75 If you do not work from 5/29/21 through and on 9/6/21